PRODUCT NEWS: Mop dispenser
Do you dispense mops correctly before cleaning?
Correct dosage is crucial when the cleaning must be of highest quality.
It is crucial because:
- If the mop is too dry – it means lower cleaning quality on the surface
- If the mop is too wet – it meant lower cleaning quality on the surface
See the video and how the mop dispenser is used – and why it is the perfect tool for preparing mops:
Therefore, the mop will have lower cleaning performance if the dispensing is wrong.
If you want to ensure the best cleaning result every time – the mop dispenser is the solution.
It is the perfect tool to prepare the mops correctly.
Nordisk Microfiber has developed a mop dispenser that eases the work with preparing the mops correctly.
How to use the mop dispenser:
- Find the mop or cloth on the mop dispenser
- Fill water so it matches the number of mops that needs to be prepared
(remember to add a little chemical)
- Pour the water over the microfiber mops
- If you use a box with hermetic lid:
click the lid on and turn the box around, so the water is even dispensed
- The mops are now ready to use
See the mop dispenser and all data right her